Zululand Walking Safaris is a guided trails walking company based in Zululand and operate from the Leopard Mountain Game Lodge, a 25,000ha BIG 5 Rhino Reserve.
With their small team of guides they pride themselves in being able to offer an unforgettable wildlife experience with personalised service, and seeing the Big 5 up close on a walking safari.
- Primitive Trail – you carry all your own equipment and personal items, and get to sleep out under the stars
- Semi-Primitive Trail (Slack Packing) – you still get to sleep under the stars but carrying only a day pack with lunch and personal items, the rest of the equipment being transported for you from camp to camp
- Full Day Trails – A full days walking with a long break over lunchtime , all you need is your day pack
- Half Day Trails – If your time is limited, choose from either a morning or afternoon
- Lodge Based Trails – Either based at one lodge with day walks or walk from lodge to lodge, spending each night in a different location
This is a great way to get the whole family involved, or even for corporate team building, offering a unique opportunity to create a lifetime of memories.
Visit www.zululandwalkingsafaris.com for more information.